Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions listed below for slotostock.com are as follows:
- Any and all instances of “Website” relate to www.slotostock.com.
- All references to “We,” “Us,” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refer to slotostock.com.
- All instances of “you” relate to the individual(s) viewing the Website, as well as the same individual(s) supplying content to the Website.
- The word “Agreement” refers to all of the terms, conditions, and notifications included in this contract.
Access to and use of the Website is contingent upon your acceptance of the “Agreement” in its entirety. By viewing and using this website, you agree to the terms of the Agreement and its limitations.
We urge you to carefully read the Agreement since your use of our website represents complete compliance with its terms.
If you do not agree with this Agreement in its entirety, you should exit the Website. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions in its entirety, you are not permitted to use the Website.
We have the right to make any changes, revisions, or additions to the Agreement that we think necessary. These modifications may be made at our discretion and without notice to any user of the website. Continued use of the website after such modifications have been made will constitute acceptance of the revised Agreement.
You are only permitted access to and use of the Website on the condition that you accept and comply with this Agreement.
By accessing the Website, you consent to the following Terms and Conditions:
- This website’s material is provided solely for informative reasons. We are not responsible for any activities you take based on anything you read on this website.
- We do not accept or facilitate financial transactions related to the placement of bets or wagers since we are not an online or mobile gambling operator.
- You agree not to use the Website (or any portion thereof) for any unlawful purposes and to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws. You shall indemnify and keep Us harmless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenditures (including fees and expenses), resulting from or related to your breach of these conditions.
- You agree not to upload to or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming routines designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operation of a computer, computer network, or mobile device (s).
- You will not establish and publish a hypertext link to any portion of the Site, nor will you attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or component of the Site.
- You will not post or submit any content to the Website that We or any of our users may find offensive, indecent, objectionable, or obscene. This includes content that may create irritation, discomfort, or unwarranted concern. We retain the right to remove such information without notice or justification.
- We can not promise that the Website will be free of errors, defects, or interruptions. Every piece of content is supplied “as is” and “as available.” In addition, you undertake full responsibility for any activities you take as a consequence of the Website’s informative content. If you suffer a loss or are dissatisfied with the Website, your sole recourse is to cease using the Website. We are not responsible for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, or lost profits.
- To offer our Users additional value, we may provide connections to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentation or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss, or offense caused or alleged to have been caused by or in connection with such websites or resources.
- The norms of conduct enacted by the 2014 Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act apply to all advertisers on our website, as well as to ourselves. Following is an overview of the key goals: a) Prevent gambling from being a cause of crime and/or disorder, from being connected with crime or disorder, and/or from being used to assist criminal activity; b) Ensure gaming is handled fairly and transparently, and protect children and other vulnerable individuals from gambling-related damage and/or exploitation.
- We shall always consider the aforementioned licensing goals and always act in a manner that is consistent with those purposes.
- Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including casino site reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas, or the like (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant slotostock.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, p You accept that slotostock.com may, at our discretion, choose to attribute your comments or reviews.
- Slotostock.com is not liable for any misinformation that is said or suggested. While we strive to maintain our website free of mistakes and omissions, slotostock.com does not guarantee the accuracy of the information given or that of third-party websites to which it links.
- Use of any content or links on this website is at your own risk. Slotostock.com, including our staff, is not liable for any direct or indirect harm or loss resulting from the use of this website’s content.
- You are responsible for ensuring that online gambling is legal in your place of residence and that you are of legal age to gamble and read the material on this website. You also must guarantee compliance with the gaming laws of your nation, state, and municipality.
- All content published on slotostock.com is protected by copyright, and any unauthorized use, distribution, or reproduction is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.